Hello Baby Cake
Simple and sweet!
A lovely cake specially designed for Gender Reveal Party and Baby Shower Party. You can let us know the gender of the baby in advance (either send the gender reveal report of the baby to us or inform us in other ways) and we will prepare the surprise cake for you!
We can put the English name and message on the small fondant plate to be put on the cake, it is included in the cake cost. In consideration of the size of the plate, we can only put at most 20 English letters (including name and message).
For the cake flavours, you may choose from:
- Earl Grey (layered with rose butter cream)
- Vanilla (layered with mixed berries butter cream)
- Honey Yuzu (layered with passion fruit butter cream)
- Chocolate (layered with chocolate butter cream)
- Gender Reveal (Vanilla, layered with passion fruit butter cream)
If you wish us to prepare the gender reveal cake, we can only make the cake in Vanilla flavour and use edible food colouring to make it in pastel blue or pink according to the baby gender.
You can also choose Vanilla flavoured rainbow cake for $200 in addition.
For this fondant cake design, you may choose from 5" and 7" in diameter.
- For 5", it weights around 4-5 lbs. The cake can be divided to 8 big slices or 20 party portions (around 1" x 1" x 2").
- For 7", it weight around 8-10 lbs. The cake can be divided to 10-12 big slices or 35-40 party portions (around 1" x 1" x 2").
As there are chocolate ganache and fondant layer, fondant cakes are heavier than butter cream cakes.
Please note that as the colour is hand mixed, it is very likely that the colour and look of the cake vary slightly from the reference photo. The product photo in this online store is for reference only.
Order is subject to availability and on first come first serve basis. Please order 1-2 weeks in advance.
For general information such as pick up and delivery arrangement, please refer to: https://shop.phoenixsweets.com/pages/important-notes-terms-and-condition
FAQ and Reference Information (Chinese Version Only):